|Orange roughy is paired up with savory, briny olives and juicy cherry tomatoes. A recipe of few ingredients, but loads of flavor.|
Orange Roughy with Calamata Olives & Cherry Tomatoes
Orange roughy is paired up with savory, briny olives and juicy cherry tomatoes. A recipe of few ingredients, but loads of flavor.
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped DeLallo Pitted Calamata Olives
- 3 cloves garlic
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. In the meantime, ready the fiish by patting dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until just opaque in the center, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Remove fish and set aside, using the skillet and oil to sauté parsley, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, olives and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes until the tomatoes begin to release their juices.
- Salt and pepper to taste; spoon sauce over fish and serve.