From pasta sauces to poultry, our tasty Bruschettas enhance all of your favorite recipes. We feature our earthy, savory Artichoke Bruschetta alongside mushrooms, garlic, and fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano in this easy-to-prepare chicken dish. We recommend serving atop a bed of our hearty Whole-Wheat Gemelli.
- SERVES: 4-6
- LEVEL: Easy Weeknight
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- DeLallo Natural Coarse Sea Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10-ounce) jar DeLallo Artichoke Bruschetta, drained well
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Whole-Wheat Gemelli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper. In a large oven-friendly skillet, brown chicken in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a covered dish.
- Add wine to deglaze the skillet. Melt butter in skillet and add garlic and mushrooms. Sauté for about 8 minutes, or until ingredients begin to brown.
- Add chicken broth and return chicken to the skillet and top with bruschetta. Cover and bake at 375˚F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Once cooked through, remove chicken from the oven. Transfer the chicken to a dish. Stir in cream, slowly. Return chicken to the skillet, cover, and cook for another 10 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of whole-wheat gemelli, topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano.