These Garlic Parmesan Shellbows from Pinch of Yum are creamy, garlicky, cheesy and made in just one pot. This dish can be served as a side, in a skillet with chicken and vegetables, or as a main dish. Enjoy!
To view the full post, click here!
- SERVES: 6-8
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Shellbows
- 1 cup grated DeLallo Parmesan Cheese Wedge
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half (optional)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant and soft, about 1 minute.
- Add the broth, milk, salt, and pasta. Bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to a low simmer. Let the pasta cook for 15-or-so minutes, until soft and the liquid has reduced. (The milk might form a skin on top of the pot or on the spoon – no worries, just skim it off.)
- When the sauce is thickened and the pasta is soft, stir in the Parmesan and cream (optional).
- Grab some bowls and serve!