the perfect autumn harvest bruschetta board to feed a crowd or serve at a
party! The standout is pomegranate relish with a cinnamon shallot
vinaigrette, lots of toasty bread, bruschettas, cheese and olives. Everything
View the full recipe here!
Autumn Bruschetta Board
This is the perfect autumn harvest bruschetta board to feed a crowd or serve at a party! The standout is pomegranate relish with a cinnamon shallot vinaigrette, lots of toasty bread, bruschettas, cheese and olives. Everything that’s delish! View the full recipe here!
- Pomegranate Relish
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- fresh herbs for garnish (I like sage and oregano!)
- Bruschetta Board
- 1 large baguette, sliced
- 1 wedge of your favorite cheese (I used a Sartori rosemary bellavitano)
- 1 jar DeLallo Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
- 1 jar DeLallo Olive Bruschetta
- 1 jar DeLallo Blue Cheese Stuffed Olivess
- 1 jar DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 stick DeLallo Hot Pepper Dry Cured Sausage, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted pepitas
- fresh produce like grapes and shishito peppers, or apples or pears!
- Place the pomegranate arils in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the vinegar, molasses, mustard, shallot, garlic, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing in with the pomegranate arils. Toss in a few fresh herbs.
- Reserve the remaining dressing and place it in a jar or bowl on the board for drizzling!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and toasty.
- Arrange the board with the pomegranate relish in the center and the bread around. You can also add more fresh seasonal produce (like apples and pears!) or cheese. I like having everything in bowls so it’s easy to grab.