|An elegant easy-to-prepare appetizer featuring roasted artichokes topped with nutty Italian Romano and fresh parsley.|
Cheesy Roasted Artichokes
An elegant easy-to-prepare appetizer featuring roasted artichokes topped with nutty Italian Romano and fresh parsley.
- 1 (14.1-ounce) can DeLallo Artichoke Quarters
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Romano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together artichokes, olive oil and garlic. Bake until artichokes begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with grated Romano. Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese melts and artichoke leaves begin to crisp.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.