|Calling all gnocchi lovers! Italy’s famed potato dumplings star in this larger-than-life casserole brimming with big, bold flavors.|
Gnocchi with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
Calling all gnocchi lovers! Italy’s famed potato dumplings star in this larger-than-life casserole brimming with big, bold flavors.
- 2 (16-ounce) packages DeLallo Potato Gnocchi
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Pignoli Pine Nuts, toasted
- 3 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, pulse red peppers, parsley, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor. Slowly add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in large saucepan. Sauté gnocchi for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine gnocchi, pesto and cream in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with pine nuts and shredded cheese. Bake until bubbly, about 15 minutes