|This incredible dish features delicate angel hair pasta and codfish in a bold bruschetta and olive sauce with briny capers and fresh dill.|
Pasta with Cod, Tomatoes and Olives
This incredible cod pasta recipe features delicate angel hair pasta and codfish in a bold bruschetta and olive sauce with briny capers and fresh dill.
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound cod, cut into 1” pieces
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 (9.88-ounce) jar DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Capellini
- 1 (4-ounce) jar DeLallo Nonpareil Capers
- 1 (5.3-ounce) jar DeLallo Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, drained and halved
- 1 pkg. DeLallo Jumbo Seasoned Pitted Calamata Olives, drained and halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add cod to the pan and stir gently until browned. Try not to break it up.
- Increase the heat to high, then add the wine. Cook until the wine is nearly evaporated, about 4 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in the bruschetta. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain.
- Add caper, olives and dill to the fish and bruschetta mixture and cook for another 2 minutes to marry flavors. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat and stir in the hot pasta. Serve immediately.