|Crisp, creamy and full of flavor, this hearts of palm and avocado salad is like none you’ve ever tasted. We love the creamy lime dressing with a kick of Dijon, too.|
Hearts of Palm & Avocado Salad with Creamy Lime Dressing
Crisp, creamy and full of flavor, this hearts of palm and avocado salad is like none you’ve ever tasted. We love the creamy lime dressing with a kick of Dijon, too.
- 2 (14.1-ounce) cans DeLallo Salad-Cut Hearts of Palm
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, large dice
- Fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced and mashed to a paste with 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon DeLallo Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons DeLallo Lime Juice Slice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- To create the dressing, pulse the garlic paste, mustard, lime juice and mayo in a blender or a small food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste. With the motor running, add oil in a slow, steady stream. Blend until smooth and emulsified. If necessary, add water to thin the vinaigrette to desired consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss all ingredients together. Pour dressing over the salad, toss gently to combine.
- Transfer salad to 4 bowls and serve.