A classic hors d’oeuvres, deviled eggs are a fabulous fingerfood for holidays and get-togethers, but also an incredibly satisfying snack. We take an ordinary recipe and amp it up with savory Mediterranean bites like olives and peppers from the olive bar?
Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
A classic hors d’oeuvres, Mediterranean deviled eggs are a fabulous finger-food for holidays and get-togethers, but also an incredibly satisfying snack. We take an ordinary recipe and amp it up with savory Mediterranean bites like olives and peppers from the olive bar?
- Deviled Eggs:
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled & peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh minced parsley, for garnish
- Tasty Mediterranean-inspired Toppings:
- Sliced DeLallo Pitted Olives Gigante + Bacon Crumbles
- Chopped DeLallo Garlic and Hot Pepper Antipasto
- Cloves of Roasted Garlic
- DeLallo Pepperazzi™ Peppers + Crumbled Sausage
- Chopped Cipolline Onions + DeLallo Modenacrem Balsamic Glaze
- Marinated Baby Artichokes + Lemon Zest
- Halve eggs, lengthwise and gently remove yolks.
- In a mixing bowl, mash yolks until crumbled. Add mayonnaise, wine vinegar and Dijon mustard. Mix for a paste consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop filling into a plastic bag and snip the corner. Pipe filling generously into the hollow of each egg half. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- To elevate your egg appetizer to the next level, top with a colorful combination of your favorite Mediterranean bites from the olive and antipasti bar.