Classic Baked Ham with zesty brown sugar ham glaze that adds a punch of flavor. Baked Ham is a marvelous meal to serve on Easter weekend, or any weekend for that matter!
Check out the full recipe here!
- SERVES: 12+
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- 8-10 pounds smoked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and lay the ham on it flat-side-down.
- Score the ham with cuts one inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Do this in two directions creating a grid pattern over the entire surface of the ham.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients for the glaze. Rub half the glaze over the surface of the ham and bake for 45 minutes.
- Pull the ham out of the oven. Rub the rest of the glaze over ham and place back in the oven for another 45 - 75 minutes, or until the exterior is dark and crusty and the ham is warmed through.