The Best Christmas Charcuterie Boards To Enjoy Throughout This Holiday Season
Looking for a fun new way to entertain this holiday season?
Deck the halls and your holiday table with Christmas charcuterie boards. These colorful creations are made with everything you love plus a festive touch: specialty cheeses, cured meats, olives, antipasti and fresh garnishes. Think reds, greens and whites. Get ready to rock your office holiday party! With the grab-and-go offerings of your local deli, it is both fun and easy to create Christmas-themed charcuterie and cheese boards.No time to create your own this year? Whether you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift or to entertain with gourmet favorites this holiday season (without a trip to the grocery store), we have the solution: Shop our Antipasti Gifts for Holiday Entertaining Collection.
For holiday entertaining as festive as it is delicious, this Christmas charcuterie wreath is sure to be the talk of the table. The perfect way to wow your office holiday party.
Create Your Wreath:
First, decide on a size for your wreath. Begin by creating the foundation using assorted greens and fresh herbs. Arrange small bowls and plates in and around the greens. Decorate your wreath with meats and cheeses. Add in olives, antipasti, spreads and jams. Finish with dried fruits and nuts. Present your wreath with your favorite toasts or crackers.
For a Christmas party app that really stands out, create a tasty, three-dimensional Olive & Antipasto Tree featuring mozzarella, Calamata and plump green olives. This one gives tree trimming a whole new meaning.
Your favorite olives & antipasti, styrofoam cone, aluminum foil and toothpicks.
Creating Your Tree:
Scoop up some favorites from the olive bar. We chose to stick to the red, green and white palette (Sweet & Tangy Pepper Drops, Green Pitted Olives and mini fresh mozzarella balls) with the tart and smoky addition of purple-hued Calamata Olives. Set it all off with pine-like sprigs of fresh rosemary and a cheese star.
Tips for Your Olive & Antipasto Christmas Trees
- Choose your favorites and pair them up with complementary flavors. For example, spicy flavors work well with mild and creamy cheeses. (Need help? Check out our Guide on Pairing Flavors.)
- Offer a little something for everyone. Be wary of super pungent and fiery flavors.
- Keep color in mind. The more colorful, the better! Red and green, especially.
- Be sure to drain or remove excess oil from Olives & Antipasti. No one likes soggy cheese!
- Arrange cubed cheeses, sliced meats, olives and antipasti in a triangle, like a tree!
- Cut meats and cheese into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve up your tree with some crispy Crostini Toasts or gourmet crackers.
- Include side plates of sauces, spreads and dips! May we suggest a festive green Pesto?